Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 57
Misty's Tourney # 202036979 $1.10 Sunday at 4pm! - Page 2 - Holdem Freaks
Holdem Freaks

Go Back   Holdem Freaks > The Shark Tank Advice & Answers From The Sharks > Texas Holdem > Upcoming Events

Old 10-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Super Mod

Barron40 is on a distinguished road
Ranks Showcase
2012 Top Dick Sept HF 2x TLB Champion 
Total ranks: 2

Misty. I consider everyone here my friend. You, Cali, Ducky, Melina, and many others, even yoda (hehe).

I did not reply to post which to me was not a big deal.

You thanking rosie was not even a big deal.

Why you mentioned the lurkers, I have no clue. No reason to.

You used to play here quite often (oops or nap here)

But there are many games here you never play and I did not see a reply to the post for the game from you. I t was not necessary.

And nobody ever commented that the posts for a game are not responded to. In my opinion the post for a game is to give info on the game (cost, when, password). It is not for tons of responses. Occasionally a bump happens to move it up. But no response should be expected. Here is the game: play or don't play.

So not sure why this bothered you. You can say it did not but it obviously did.

I used to be at other forums where afternoon games on Sunday never did well. Yours had a good turnout so be happy for that. I actually came late to say hi and see who was left but game had just ended.

And I (in my opininon) do not think Cali was speaking for everyone. She stated why she did not play but did not say she was speaking for everyone.

I miss Misty at our games because nobody else sits out quite as classy as you do.

Everyone here enjoys you playing and being part of forum. You say you needed no response to your post after the game in which you mention all the lurkers and thank rosie and wondered why people posted then. But you wonder why nobody posted before game. So don't post or do post? I get confused.

I woof you and everyone. Even yoda.

P.S. (For Melina) Give yourself more credit young lady. You are very popular here as well as the others you mentioned. Yoda even has your picture on his wall (not sure if that is a good thing or a creepy thing)

Last edited by Barron40; 10-14-2009 at 12:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 12:12 PM
Super Mod

PokerRef will become famous soon enough
Ranks Showcase
HF 3x TLB Champion 
Total ranks: 1

This is such an ammusing or might I say REDICULOUS thread. Misty is making a "dig" at this forum, more than a thank you to MoReal, and was clearly offended by the lack of both participation in her tourney and responces to her invitation post. Well if I may speak to all fairminded members of our forum, "SORRRRYYYY" doo doo happens. For whatever reason, the 39 other lurkers decided not to play. Cali put forth her reason why she didn't play and why some others might not have played. Then you go off on her for her explaination. Get over it. The one definite piece of information I got here is, regardless of how chummy people might be, If you want Cali to play, don't make it a $1.00 buy in cause she won't be there

Last edited by PokerRef; 10-14-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:34 PM
Straight

Misty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Misty Send a message via Yahoo to Misty Send a message via Skype™ to Misty

I was wrong to post anything here... please delete all my posts ty.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Straight

Send a message via MSN to Misty Send a message via Yahoo to Misty Send a message via Skype™ to Misty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerRef View Post
This is such an ammusing or might I say REDICULOUS thread. Misty is making a "dig" at this forum, more than a thank you to MoReal, and was clearly offended by the lack of both participation in her tourney and responces to her invitation post. Well if I may speak to all fairminded members of our forum, "SORRRRYYYY" doo doo happens. For whatever reason, the 39 other lurkers decided not to play. Cali put forth her reason why she didn't play and why some others might not have played. Then you go off on her for her explaination. Get over it. The one definite piece of information I got here is, regardless of how chummy people might be, If you want Cali to play, don't make it a $1.00 buy in cause she won't be there
Yes understood...sorry.

Since I have you here tho...you mind not messaging me on Facebook asking to be a FarmTown neighbor? I have no interest in it anymore. In fact I DON'T LIKE IT.

ty and sorry about this thread.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Found the fish and its **

phishfinder2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to phishfinder2 Send a message via Yahoo to phishfinder2
Ranks Showcase
HF 4x TLB Champion 2012 Top Dick Sept 2010 Top Dick January 
Total ranks: 3

I'd like to post a response to this thread.
Thing is I can't think what more can be said.
Now that's just SAD.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Straight

Ok...so I made a mistake in how I said what I said in my posts. After talking with Cali and thinking about it, I can see how it looked and how it seemed I was attacking her.

The 1 dollar phrase after I had done the thing I did for her in Farmtown (even tho I disliked it) just upset me a little and that is the reason for the upsetting posts.

I get emotional at times, but that's no excuse for my behaviour here and the disrespect I showed this forum, but most of all Cali.

Please accept my apology. ty.

Last edited by Misty; 10-14-2009 at 07:03 PM.