Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 57
PokerStars HoldemFreak Avatars - Holdem Freaks
Holdem Freaks

Go Back   Holdem Freaks > Announcements > The Lounge

Old 02-23-2009, 06:36 PM
Admin

Sick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud of
Request PokerStars HoldemFreak Avatars

If you want to use a HOLDEMFREAKS avatar at PokerStars you're more than welcome to use the default one below or you can add HOLDEMFREAKS to your current avatar.

If you don't have a program to modify your avatar or just need help you can post your avatar here and I'll help add it for you.

Here is the default HOLDEMFREAKS avatar for PokerStars and how to go about getting your avatar changed.

Step by step at PokerStars:
1. Right-click on the HOLDEMFREAKS avatar below and save it on your computer.
2. Open up PokerStars, open the "Account" menu and choose "Select/Change Image".
3. Click the "Change Image" button, go to where you saved our logo and select it as the new image.
4. Click "OK" to approve the new image as your PokerStars avatar.

You can still change your avatar even if you have already used your two avatar changes on PokerStars.
Send an e-mail to support@pokerstars.com and politely ask them for an extra change.

Last edited by Sick Fish; 03-16-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 01:33 PM
Advanced

Booty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Booty

I wanna use my booty avatar thats already on ps but dont know hw to edit it. Its the same avatar as on here HF

Life is to Long to Play Bad Cards

Forget about a chip and a chair, Gimme a hand and I'll Stand
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Official Pole Dancer
Old 02-24-2010, 02:51 PM
Advanced

skippy76 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to skippy76 Send a message via Yahoo to skippy76

bumpppppppppp

I'll tear me open, make you gone
No more can you hurt anyone

And the fear still shakes me
So hold me, until it sleeps

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-03-2014, 02:43 AM
xotsskwktyis

Default vopn xewmijjhzsjp

I used to be so dull, always thought that his concern was not purely about romance. karen millen fashion valley karen millen stores in paris 30 per share, aggregating $59 million during the quarter. karen millen classic investment coatimundi karen millen burberry scarf sale outlet Note this is a very risky strategy as the fundamentals of the companies being analyzed are not turning up quite yet, the more constructive stance is a function of relative and absolute valuation levels that are too cheap to overlook given the amount of cash on the books or other catalysts that are on the immediate horizon. karen millen bcbg dress sale karen millen wholesale coats Coach has increasingly focused on increasing Coach store revenues as a percentage of sales as this channel provides greater control over its business. karen millen versace designer dresses At that time, the subtle love give me more power, in addition to class, is chatting with him, the final exam, each time before learning can't live in a mobile phone to write something, let your messy mood calms down slowly, focused learning. karen millen david bridals bridesmaid dresses evening dresses karen millen I'm not that kind of a money for the purpose to select the artistic path. karen millen shops dresses by karen millen sale Once done, all you need do is wait for your visitors to sample your venue, and then contact you to experience it in the flesh! karen millen store in regent street karen millen color block dress However, can comfort, a back ah q, from the spirit of the platform to find life balance pivot let your soul vacation! karen millen online sales
vvdyzpxj http://telradx.com/tropicalstormkarenwikipedia.asp jyujekdp
Old 11-03-2014, 02:47 AM
xotsskwktyis

Default erdy vdzslvzvmfqc

However, my wife plexus in died half a year later, and married a wife, and was the two. karen millen wedding dresses for sale karen millen michael kors purses on sale outlet I first visited the ICF a few years ago when I brought 40 high school students to volunteer there and when making our way from Moorhead, MN to Chicago, IL I knew I had to stop and share this expe. dresses at karen millen karen millen bellevue public Rajoy finds himself in an increasingly tight bind between Spanish voters and Spain's Wholesale NFL Jerseys partners in the euro zone. karen millen michael kors bags on sale outlet karen millen black jumper If you can't read between the lines, or you don't have your abacus out: that's not good. sale items in karen millen uk online Always thought that the parents in rural areas, will hold our roots, our home. karen jerry millen wikipedia cheap karen millen dresses u.k I think breaking up with you can live well, with you but you can't understand me i really can't find a reason to break up, because of you to my good, don't know before and you play the girls have no such experience. designer karen millen collection karen millen bellevue gazette I think you will find an irrelevant to let him drink, who can expect that you should come to me ! karen millen discount codes uk karen millen chicago address I hide in the chest from heart, compassion dipped in tears, moved to the new tomb, to worship me in the earth. karen millen beach wedding dresses
mabfdyla http://www.alsayedsons.com/images/sa...nukonline.html mevsuakn
Old 11-03-2014, 02:56 AM
xotsskwktyis

Default ffjs nzuvkpvkbvce

Happiness is spiritual enrichment, peace of mind, soul magnanimous, secondly, is the material comforts some things, we know is wrong, also want to insist, because not reconciled; some people, we know is love, also want to give up, because no end; sometimes, we do not know the way, still the former, because the habit. karen millen jobstreet karen millen bellevue baptist The Dow was down 53 points on Friday and the S 500 dropped 1%; Cramer blamed the President's policies and China for the decline, which brought even market leaders down. karen millen vintage dresses for sale karen millen asos usa McArthurGlen has developed 20 malls across Europe averaging 269,200 square feet, each featuring highend fashion, sporting goods and housewares retailers. karen millen dresses on sale karen millen shopping online 5 Best Louis Vuitton Iphone 5 Case Getting a Louis Vuitton iPhone 5 Case is a great and fashionable way to protect your brand new iPhone. karen millen pink bow dress At this time, kevin irrepressible heart excited, ran and took xiao jie, xiao jie, why do you come back? karen millen sale online evening dresses karen millen I remember someone said to me, something not too tight, this will only hurt deeply, remember someone once said to me, halcyon, a lot less twists and turns, a lot less trouble, more peace, more to enjoy! karen millen short wedding dresses karen millen houses for sale coats nc I will never have a quiet heart, and to be at one's last gasp years slipped by, i still silently declared dye, suddenly look back in like smoke, brushed the dust on the rampant, cruising in the south in the fireworks! karen millen preowned wedding dresses karen millen kate spade outlet online His complicated attitude is understandable, he was still a student, still young, as long as the good education, he can also be useful to. karen millen wholesale flowers
zcepjrdg http://mahtovu.com/karenmillendiscountcodes.html zeistyzm