Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 57

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 57
Posting PASSWORDS Reminder - Holdem Freaks
Holdem Freaks

Go Back   Holdem Freaks > Announcements > The Lounge

Old 01-29-2010, 01:40 AM
Admin

Sick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud ofSick Fish has much to be proud of
Attn Posting PASSWORDS Reminder

We ask that NO passwords be posted anywhere except in the game posts.

There were a few reasons for this:

(1) We think it's important for anyone who might play in a HOLDEMFREAKS game to read all of the info about that upcoming game. All of the important information about the game is listed there like date, place, time, buy-in and the password.

(2) Some members may not know this on some of you might. Viewing the game threads is important to HOLDEMFREAKS as far as search engine rankings are concerned. That's why we use game threads rather than just post a big list on the front page with passwords posted on it.

If you want to send out a quick reminder of an upcoming game in the chat box, then just copy/paste the thread link there and forum members can click on that link and get all the information about that game.

One last thing about posting games and or passwords for other forums. Please contact one of the HOLDEMFREAKS site Owners BEFORE posting that information. We don't want our members posting our game information on other forums without approval and we want to respect other forums by doing the same thing.

Thanks you all so much for helping make HOLDEMFREAKS the best poker forum out there.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2010, 09:11 PM
Advanced

Kat is on a distinguished road
Ranks Showcase
HF 1x TLB Champion 
Total ranks: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Fish View Post
We ask that NO passwords be posted anywhere except in the game posts.

There were a few reasons for this:

(1) We think it's important for anyone who might play in a HOLDEMFREAKS game to read all of the info about that upcoming game. All of the important information about the game is listed there like date, place, time, buy-in and the password.

(2) Some members may not know this on some of you might. Viewing the game threads is important to HOLDEMFREAKS as far as search engine rankings are concerned. That's why we use game threads rather than just post a big list on the front page with passwords posted on it.

If you want to send out a quick reminder of an upcoming game in the chat box, then just copy/paste the thread link there and forum members can click on that link and get all the information about that game.

One last thing about posting games and or passwords for other forums. Please contact one of the HOLDEMFREAKS site Owners BEFORE posting that information. We don't want our members posting our game information on other forums without approval and we want to respect other forums by doing the same thing.

Thanks you all so much for helping make HOLDEMFREAKS the best poker forum out there.
Could you clarify a couple of points, please.

1. Sometime ago skippy started a thread titled "Hold 'em Freaks Standing Invite" at MPF (with our approval). While HF admin/mods no longer post in that thread. we have been assuming that you would like us to continue to promote your games. Please let me know if that is no longer the case.

2. Am I required to contact you every week before posting the MPF schedule?

Thanks - Kat
Old 01-30-2010, 10:29 PM
I am still 'DAMAN
Admin

Holdem Freak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Holdem Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Could you clarify a couple of points, please.

1. Sometime ago skippy started a thread titled "Hold 'em Freaks Standing Invite" at MPF (with our approval). While HF admin/mods no longer post in that thread. we have been assuming that you would like us to continue to promote your games. Please let me know if that is no longer the case.

2. Am I required to contact you every week before posting the MPF schedule?

Thanks - Kat
If you had prior approval to do so then that is fine (I am almost certain you did). The big problem is with the posting of password for any game in the shoutbox/chatbox. This is and will always be forbidden. If you want to post a game that is for another forum you must either do so in The Lounge or Non Points Buy In forums.

Last edited by Holdem Freak; 01-30-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-03-2014, 03:38 AM
myxzytmkooxp

Default ekss pmupyxhvqhre

His indifference to me, but it can also be injured excuse i think. karen millen discount code karen matt millen wikipedia Il a commenc comme un trend setter, et jusqu' ce jour, il a t. karen millen 12 glasses karen millen black and white dress sometimes when I shut the truck down and let it sit for a few minutes and try to start it, it will not start. karen millen bcbg outlet dresses factory outlet karen millen disney wedding dresses La polica dijo que los residentes partieron pacficamente, pero 15 colonos residentes en otros lugares, ocuparon uno de los departamentos de Ulpana en protesta por el desalojo. karen millen in manchester Did you get married i also follow behind you go back and forth, also listened to the festival firecracker sound today when you come to think of it, really sorry, a few days after a period of time, i know, the last time that the boy is our manager's son, but even if he is the boss's son, i want to live my life, he has his life, but is that i have nothing to do with the man, always appear in front of me, his handsome face buried under an evil heart. karen millen hot new styles karen millen dress outlet uk Gently into the seat, the film has begun, with the anticipation mood for a long time, quietly watching. karen millen zara uk sale karen millen asos dresses I sing the faye wong, valen hsu, and early zhang aijia and sanmao song. karen millen shops black and white karen millen dress If a tube isn't stable and is always flipping even when going slow. karen millen sale dresses uk
gdzwplbq http://loanlane.com/cheapkarenmillendressesoutlet.php wqpnnbws