Holdem Freaks

Go Back   Holdem Freaks > Announcements > The Lounge

Old 07-17-2010, 09:10 AM
High card

The Angel Gabriel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliNaughti View Post
One of the best westerns I have ever seen is "Good Bad and Ugly" with Clint Eastwood. How about you?
Needless to say, "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" is an epic film...However, the best western ever made (in angel gabriel's humble opinion) was another work from Sergio Leone... "Once Upon A Time In The West"... Charles Bronson as the Eastwood-esque nameless drifter...and Hank Fonda (at 60ish) doing a complete 180 as a ruthless heel was INCREDIBLE!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Owner

CaliNaughti is on a distinguished road
Ranks Showcase
2010 Top Chick May HF 1x TLB Champion 
Total ranks: 2
Default Here After and Paranormal Actvity2

I forgot to mention that last week (night there was NO game) Ref asked me to see the movie Clint Eastwood directed. Being HUGE fans of his I said absolutly! I never turn down a date to go the movies. So off we went to see Here After. The movie bored Ref half tosleep adn it was more like a Lifetime movie in my eyes. Definatly a chick flick. I

t was taken from real life events, and the tsunami was actually the best part of the movie in my eyes. It told the stor of 3 different characters who had soething to do with death and how they all connected in the end. Hand holding rubbling my legs kept both of us awake during this movie..I should have known becasue it did have terriable reviews. Sitting in the back row balcony was the highlight! I am giving this movie 4 stars out of 10

Last Sunday we went out to lunch (the kids and I) and then to the movies. I knew I was missing teh games but sometimes you just have to whats most important. The wanted to see SAW but I declined and we saw Paranormal Activity. Slow start then gets betteer. Its not really that good, but its better than the first one.

The ending was creepy and shocked me some...but then again i LOVE shock value! Im not sure I believe all this stuff and I am always left thinking why arent they calling the police on their cell phones?? Or why arent they moving into a hotel when creepy things are happening and the dad splits to a very important buisness meeting..HELLO!!??? Lets just leave the practically possessed comatose wife with 14 yr daughter who is scared out of her wits with the baby...HELLO??!! Buisness meeting that important? Why not leave the comatose possed wife home alone and take the kids with him?? lol ok enough said..Im giving this movie 6 out of 10 stars.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the donkey, I will fear no river....

I Fear No Stack

CalifNaughti
Old 12-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Owner

CaliNaughti is on a distinguished road
Ranks Showcase
2010 Top Chick May HF 1x TLB Champion 
Total ranks: 2
Movie TRON Legacy

Has anyone see TRON Legacy yet? Debating on seeing it or How Do You Know this weekend. Maybe I should just see both? I would love to see Barrons list of Top 10 movies he has seen. Or anybodies actually.
We may get snow this weekend!

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the donkey, I will fear no river....

I Fear No Stack

CalifNaughti
Old 12-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Straight

Walnut Dog is on a distinguished road
Ranks Showcase
HF 1x TLB Champion 
Total ranks: 1

My favorite movie is "Pootie Tang". its a classic.

here is the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpV2ULCb6WU

Last edited by Walnut Dog; 12-17-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Super Mod

stlouisray is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to stlouisray Send a message via Yahoo to stlouisray Send a message via Skype™ to stlouisray
Default My 2 Cents Worth

Two good ones:

Inception
Yogi Bear