Holdem Freaks

Go Back   Holdem Freaks > The Shark Tank Advice & Answers From The Sharks > Texas Holdem > Wins

Old 11-03-2010, 05:02 PM
High card

amadare000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to amadare000
Yay Full Tilt Rush 135 player SNG

Full Tilt Poker Tournament #195603969 $11 + $1 Rush Sit & Go NL Hold'em
Buy-In: $11.00 + $1.00
135 players
Total Prize Pool: $1485.00
Start Date: November 3 3:11 PM ET

Dear amadare000,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.
There has been $423.23 added to your account.

The most awesome thing about this is, I only had 3 pennies in my account there. I had about 4000 FPP from days gone by and decided to try to win something. I entered a 9 SNG which won me a $12 tournament ticket and I was only down to 800 some FPP (basically 2 more chances to win tickets). The ONLY thing I could use the ticket on was a $10+2 or $11+1 buy in (12 dollars exact). Not much to choose from, so I chose the SNG rather than the longer MTT and BOOM, first place and $423.23 dollars from some FPP. That Rush poker is some ****ed up shit! Pokertracker didn't give me any stats on people cuz you never get to see a hand finish, and with players coming in and out, it was impossible for me to note who was doing what, so it was just the cards playing. I got some big hands like AA (twice) and KK (several times) right when I needed them. My favorite hand in hold em is now going to have to be K2 !!! With 3 players left and me in 2nd chip position, I was in the BB with the leader in the SB. He raised (like he did every single time) and I popped it all in with K2. He called with AT. K on flop and 2 on turn and I was golden. And wouldn't you know it, the last hand of the tournament, with me going against that same used to be chip leader, I get K2 again I shove on the button and he calls with Q7. Board runs out 3 A 5 8 8 and I win!! Yay K2!

Last edited by amadare000; 11-03-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Sponsored Links