Go Back   Holdem Freaks > Announcements > Suggestions & Feedback

Old 09-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Owner

CaliNaughti is on a distinguished road
Ranks Showcase
2010 Top Chick May HF 1x TLB Champion 
Total ranks: 2
Yay What Game Next Week? FeedBack Please

What a great time we have all been having playing poker again together! I have really enjoyed these last few Sundays playing with everyone. At this point though..Id like some feedback on what sort of games you would like to play. Ok..we know the R/B didnt go over so well as it lasted forever..
maybe an earlier time would work?
What sort of games would you all be interested in?
Would you like this 2 mor 3 times a week?
Did you all enjoy the radio?
2 games Sun night only?

Lets get some feedback so we can make sure were all getting the best of what we can do!
Thank you
Cali

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the donkey, I will fear no river....

I Fear No Stack

CalifNaughti
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Advanced

PARocket630 is on a distinguished road

No-Limit or Omaha High, H/L kills my brain although I should learn it at some point. As far as how many times a week I would also like to hear what others think. Once a week makes it kinda special though.Radio was awesome as always. I am just glad the turnout has been as good as it has been,great to be playing with usual suspects----you know who you are
Old 09-12-2011, 11:06 AM
High card

Dan Abnormal is on a distinguished road

Hey i really enjoyed both your games yesterday SHAWN VINYL on pokerstars. I like the trend of some forums using the home game thing, your game flowed well as some I have seen have too many sit outs. Not to be a kill joy or anything cause I appreciate anything, when you do giftcards prizes, ever think of a top 3 deal $15 for first and 2nd and 3rd ($5) like yesterdays final was tough playing with someone who said they didnt count (Cali??) but played like it did and the big stack (50K big) on the other side so it was hard to get anything going, no offense but if cali was going to give prize to 2nd place if they won, with 15K chips you should of donked off a 3rd to each person and the raise ha dude would of only been a few 1000 ahead in chips on me and then steals and a wider range would of been an option. Aint saying I could of hung with the dude but there would of been more options

Hey yall asked for opinions so dont get mad just saying, I will play more of your games guess I need to be tuned into the web site to get the full effect FWIW in the OMAHA/8 game yesterday I hit my first royal flush, but it got folded on river bet, but I cant figure out how to get histories from PS on play money accounts, its all dulled out on the menu

Last edited by Dan Abnormal; 09-12-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Advanced

Raise, Ha! is on a distinguished road
Ranks Showcase
HF 2x TLB Champion 
Total ranks: 1

I like that we can gather as a group once a week and play a meaningful game that people are looking forward to. Holdem is the game of choice so I think that should be the normal offering. I don't think there's anything wrong with playing an Omaha hi/low8 game in addition to the holdem game.

As far as DanAbnormals concerns above, I think everyone tries to win. I think what Cali really meant was that in the event she won, she would forego the gift card and give it to second place. Since I won, rather than keep a gift intended for the forum patrons, I'll just offer it next week instead.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Advanced

PARocket630 is on a distinguished road

I agree I think everyone tries to win. The gift card is just icing on the cake. For me its more about playing poker with good friends and having fun. Hmmm,maybe i'll post a gift card bounty on that damn duck
Old 09-17-2011, 09:15 AM
Straight

KMCWA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to KMCWA Send a message via Yahoo to KMCWA

I am just real happy to see some activity on the forum. I don't care so much about any gain from the game. Like PArockets said it is the fun of hangin out with friends that is important. Don't get me wrong, I will spank that ass if I can. Besides where else can I get such quality insults like the ones my buddy Barron loves to hand out. I am not a fan of Omaha. It doesn't go well with bourbon and beer. An early game of Omaha would be fine with me followed by Holdem later.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:18 PM
Owner

CaliNaughti is on a distinguished road
Ranks Showcase
2010 Top Chick May HF 1x TLB Champion 
Total ranks: 2

Thank you for all the feedback...keep it coming!! How does everyone feel about a KnockOut? These are fun because its like a bounty game. Let me know!
TGISandye!
Cali

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the donkey, I will fear no river....

I Fear No Stack

CalifNaughti