Holdem Freaks

Go Back   Holdem Freaks > Announcements > Poker News

Old 02-23-2010, 08:19 AM
Straight

Misty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Misty Send a message via Yahoo to Misty Send a message via Skype™ to Misty
Attn FTP BONUS offer in Here!!!

Did you know that from time to time, Full Tilt Poker adds bonus offers to your FTP account???

Well, I heard about this from someone....but didn't quite know how to receive it, so I simply contacted FTP support and they explained where it is and how to clear it! YaY!!!

So .... I thought I'd share this Bonus offer news with you guys... !!!

This is the bonus offer I received:

Below is basic info (in detail) of what you're suppose to do to get the bonus. I think almost everyone gets the bonuses offered, altho different amounts for everyone. The amounts range from $50 to $500!! So good luck, hope ya get a big one!!

If you can, I'd love to see what the rest of you got as bonus amounts...so posting it in here would be kinda cool.

Hello Misti,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. Congratulations on qualifying for our Fast $100 bonus!

To accept your bonus offer:
1. Log in to Full Tilt Poker.
2. Click on the ?Requests? menu at the top of the lobby.
3. Select ?Check my Bonus Offer??
4. Click ?Accept Offer? to activate your bonus.

Once you?ve accepted your Fast $100 bonus offer, you have 30 days to release your bonus money by earning Full Tilt Points in our real-money games.

You?ll clear $0.06 of your bonus for every Full Tilt Point you earn, and your bonus will be credited to your account in increments of 10%.

Earn one Full Tilt Point ($0.06 towards your bonus) for every dollar raked in a real-money ring game, up to a maximum of three points per hand. You can earn up to $18 per hundred hands playing in ring games.

For every dollar of rake that you pay in a tournament or Sit & Go, you'll earn seven Full Tilt Points or $0.42 towards your bonus. For example, a $50+5 tournament will earn you $2.10 towards your bonus (5x7= 35 Full Tilt Points x $0.06 = $2.10).

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Good luck at the tables.

Regards,

Anthony
Full Tilt Poker Support
Sponsored Links